HANA SKY TREK®
Voted Maui’s Best Activity Overall
• This Air-Land Combo offers Superior Sightseeing Value, voted one of the best things to do in Hawaii.
• Tour beautiful Hana and majestic Haleakala Crater, the world’s largest dormant volcano, by helicopter and Limo-Van.
• With only 6 guests per tour on our luxury Limo-Van, explore the Hana coast narrated by our Hawaii State Certified Guide.
• Fly the reverse leg in a comfortable air-conditioned helicopter to view dramatic, hidden waterfalls and pristine rainforest, and soar high above Haleakala Crater.
• This half-day tour provides a scrumptious beach-side lunch of grilled herb marinated chicken breast and lightly blackened 7 spice seared ono*, elegantly served at one of Hana’s black sand beaches. Vegetarian/Vegan lunch entree available.
• See a quaint Hawaiian Village at Keanae peninsula, and watch ocean waves crash against jagged lava rocks.
• Take a splash in the ocean at a black sand beach, or a dip in a freshwater pool at a cascading waterfall.
• Stroll through enchanting Hana Tropical Gardens and enjoy the aromatic tropical flowers.
Suggested Retail Price - $344.00 + tax + fuel surcharge
When you Buy Direct - You Save 13% ($44 per person)
Buy Online or Call Temptation Tours at
Morning Tour from 7:00 AM until 1:15 PM (Tour-Dine-Fly)
Afternoon Tour from 11:15 AM until 5:00 PM (Fly-Dine-Tour)
Check-in at Kahului Heliport (See Map)
• $10 state parking fee at heliport
• For Guests 240 to 290 lbs per person or any 2 persons combined weight of over 420 lbs.- comfort seat charge of an additional $277.20 incl. tax + fees
• For Guests over 290 lbs.- comfort seat charge of an additional $373.95 incl. taxes + fees.